Privacy Statement of Zorganimaties B.V.
1. To whom does this statement apply?
We are Zorganimaties B.V. (Careanimations), and we will process personal data about you when you use any of our websites. We will make every effort to process as few of your data as possible and to properly secure any data processed. We have drawn up this Privacy Statement to clarify which data we will collect, why we will collect these data, and what we will do with it.
This Privacy Statement applies to visitors to our website, www.careanimations.com.
If you have any questions after reading this Privacy Statement, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the contact details provided at the bottom of this statement.
Zorganimaties B.V. is located at the address Van Diemenstraat 202, U2.1, The Hague, the Netherlands.
3. What is meant by ‘personal data’?
Personal data are any data that can be traced back to you as a person, either directly (like a name) or indirectly (like an IP address). There are several types of personal data, i.e. regular, special and sensitive personal data. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we will collect about you and the category that each type of data belongs to.
4. What data do we collect?
Depending on the situation, we will collect a variety of personal data about you in order to fulfil our commitments, provide services based on permission and legitimate interest, or meet a statutory obligation. Below you can read about the personal data that will be collected about you in each situation.
– You visit our website, careanimations.com
When you visit our website, we will collect some data about you in the form of cookies. With these cookies we will log how you are using the website and on what device. This information can help us assess and optimise our user experience. We will make sure that this information is processed in a privacy-friendly manner. An overview of the cookies used and their purposes and retention periods can be found below under the header “What cookies do we use on our website?”.
– You would like more information
If you have any questions or if you would like more information about Careanimations, you can contact us using the information under the header “Contact details”. We will use the data in your e-mail message to answer your question. If you do not become a customer of ours, we will remove these data after four weeks.
5. What cookies do we use on our website?
|Name of cookie||Purpose of cookie|
|_ga||This cookie creates a unique registration number that enables the collection of statistics about how a visitor uses our website.
Retention period: 2 years
|_gat||This cookie is used to limit the number of requests to Google’s servers.
Retention period: 1 day
|_gid||This cookie creates a unique registration number that enables the collection of statistics about how a visitor uses our website.
Retention period: 1 day
|Collect||With this cookie we collect data about how you are using the website and on what device.
Retention period: 1 session
6. With whom will we share your data?
In some cases we will share your data with other parties, or we will give them access to your data (think of an external ICT administrator engaged to solve a problem with one of our servers). When we grant other parties access to your data, we will make sure this is done securely by using data processing agreements. When we share data with parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will make sure that those parties have proper security measures in place, by means of contracts and so-called adequacy decisions. In such adequacy decisions, agreements between different countries and the EU are laid down to ensure that proper security measures are taken for the exchange of information.
7. Your rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have a number of rights concerning your personal data. You can exercise those rights by contacting us.
- The right of access: This means that you can ask us which personal data we hold about you.
- The right to data portability: This means that you can ask us to send you a copy of all your data held by us. We will do so within 30 days, in a commonly used machine-readable format.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): You can ask us to remove all data we hold about you. We will respond to this request within four weeks’ time. It is possible that this process will take a bit longer, but in this case we will let you know. If the removal requires an unreasonable effort on our part, we may ask you to pay a fee for it; we will of course inform you about this, too. However, there are a few cases in which we are not legally allowed to fulfil your request for removal; if so, you will hear from us and we will explain to you why it is impossible for us to erase your data.
- The right to rectification: If you feel that the personal data we hold about you is incorrect, you can ask us to correct it.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data if you suspect that this processing is unlawful or if you withdraw your permission.
Please note that if you exercise your rights, this may affect the use of our services.
Even though we make every effort to guarantee your privacy, it is possible that you are not satisfied with the way in which your data is processed. If you have a complaint, you can discuss it with our Data Protection Officer, via the contact details at the bottom of this page.
You are entitled to also submit your complaint to the Dutch Personal Data Protection Authority [Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens] at any time.
We may unilaterally change this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will inform you about such changes via e-mail.
9. Any questions?
If you have any questions and/or comments about this Privacy Statement, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com