- Developed together with pharmacists
- Well accepted by people with limited health literacy
- Medicine specific flows with at least 90% coverage
- Ensures uniform and consistent consultations
- Personalized by language, gender, age, and reason of use
What we offer
WATCHANDTALK is an application to support pharmacies in counseling patients about medicines. It contains conversation flows for thousands of medicines in which all relevant topics are visualized through animated pictograms. WATCHANDTALK provides information about dosing, correct use, side-effects, drug interactions and warnings. A digital summary and a direct link to the corresponding WATCHYOURMEDS video can be provided by email, QR code or push into the Patient App.
WATCHANDTALK ensures information about medicines is provided in a concise, uniform, and easy-to-understand manner and is designed for face to face as well as teleconsultations.